2012 m. kovo 21 d., trečiadienis

Bracelets


Heeey, that's me! Today is soo nice day here, in Lithuania. Sun is shining, I love sun! However, this post is about bracelets. haha But, you can see my bracelet here!
I really like bracelets, I think it's really important part of look. What do you think? :) 



Sveiki, čia aš! Šiandien tokia graži diena, saulė šviečia... Myliu saulę! Kaip bebūtų, šis pos'as apie apyrankes. Šioje nuotraukoje galite pamatyti mano apyrankę!
Man labai patinka apyrankės, manau, kad tai svarbi dalis visoje aprangoje. Ką manote jūs?:)

:)















Ką manote jūs?:)

What do you think?:)

P.s Visada viską perskaitau ką parašote ir žinoma visada parašysiu kažką jums atgal! :))
     I read everything what you write and I will write also something back on your blog! :))
 


19 komentarų:

Naida rašė...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment :) Great post. Love those bracelets <3

Kisses

http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com

Lilli rašė...

I like yours, they are really nice!:) Kisses!

Chicago Chic rašė...

These bracelets are all so amazing. i love them!!

xo
rachel

Chicago Chic rašė...

PS. I'm your newest follower!

angicupcakes rašė...

woooo!!! lovely!!!! these bracelets are fantastic!!! the perfec post!! a big kiss!!!

Skinny rašė...

Love the accessory post, I'm also loving the whether over here in Baltimore, USA

RICHA S rašė...

amazing accessories dear... . .. nice blog dear if u like mine too may be v can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

A giveaway on ma blog too

Crazy for fashion rašė...

Love them! They look so cute! <3<3

Unknown rašė...

Very nice details!

Sazi Efionayi rašė...

love the bracelets

http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

Vanessa V. rašė...

AMAZING choices, love them!

Modas_diva rašė...

Lovely post! And really nice bracelets! <3

modas-diva.blogspot.com

Maria Garcia Pita rašė...

lovely inspirations! :)

Mr J rašė...

Amazing, loving the bracelets! :)

Plami rašė...

IT's a beautiful day here as well! Great post! I love all the bracelets!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Mihaela rašė...

love this post :D

new post-part of me♥mfashionfreak

Kotryna rašė...

apyrankės iš tiesų dailios ;)

Unknown rašė...

Lovely post :) Great bracelets :)
I am now following you I hope to get a follow back!:)
xoxo Vegaa

Rebeca Muñoz López rašė...

Oooohh very beautiful bracelets!!!
Love it
xoxo
www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com